Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
We Bone International LLC (Bone International Trading) Name of the Sales Company I confirm with full legality and corporate responsibility and under penalty of perjury that we are ready, willing to be able to enter into a contract for the sale of the next product as specified below and that the financing, payment terms are available. With the respective responsibility, that characterizes us and, under our total approval, we share the next offer. Procedure: 1- The Buyer issues an LOI or failing official ICPO to the Seller 2- The Seller provides FCO or Proforma Invoice to the Buyer; return it with your acceptance. 3- The Supplier issues a draft Contract for the Buyer's review, terms have been agreed upon. 4- The Buyer signs the draft contract and returns it by email, indicating that it agrees with all the terms. Of this draft. 5- The Seller signs the Final Contract, returning it to the buyer by email. 6- Before the issuance of the DLC, Transferable, Confirmed, Irrevocable, Divisible, at sight. You must send the Draft (in agreement between both parties) to the Seller's Bank to avoid errors and time of operations 7- The Buyer will open the DLC, Transferable, Confirmed, Irrevocable, Divisible, at sight 8- Once open the DLC, Transferable, Confirmed, Irrevocable, Divisible, at sight, will proceed to the organization of the corresponding charges. 9- The first delivery is ready and ready to be sent according to the agreed schedule. 10- The seller will send the documents to the buyer's bank. 11- Payment is made as agreed. The DLC document (letter of Credit Waiting) 100% at sight (First Line) Bank or TOP 25) Must be operational, Transferable, Irrevocable, Confirmed, Divisible against the presentation of the Shipping Documents B / L (bill of lading) DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PAYMENT: 1. COMMERCIAL INVOICES (3 SETS). 2. PACKING LIST DETAILS (3 SETS). 3. FULL SET OF ORIGINAL, CLEAR, ON-BOARD, NEGOTIABLE OCEAN BILL OF LANDING, PLUS 3 SEETS OF NON- NEGOTIABLECOPIES. 4. SGS INSPECTION CERTIFICATE EVIDENCING QUANTITY AND QUALITY OF PRODUCTS LOADED ON THE BOARD VESSEL. 5. MARINE CARGO INSUREANCE CERTIFICATE FOR 110% OF INVOICE VALUE COVERING ALL RISKS, INCLUDING SRCC CLAUSE, NAMING BUYER/BUYER’S BANK AS LOSS PAYEE. 6. CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN ISSUED BY THE BRAZILIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE. 7. QUANTITY FINAL AT TIME OF LOADING. 8. DECLARATION OF NON- WOOD PACKING MATERIALS